Witch of the Wicked Woods
A downloadable game for Windows
Pesky little adventurers, they're always imagining themselves as a grand hero. Ursa, an undergraduate initiate witch has been assigned a particular forest for her final real-world exam. She's not the most studious of witches, but she's determined to protect this enchanted forest (and earning her license while doing so).
Adventuring heroes are always the good guys, right? Well, we know better, that was the first lie exposed in Witch's College! It's one thing to overlook their towns and farms, but they always start exploring. Those adventurers, once they start exploring, they begin encroaching upon the lives and livelihoods of the faerie and forest folk.
Between self-declared heroes, not-so-friendly wildlife, demons, ghosts, and all sorts of miscreants this might be a challenge for our flunky witch. With the help of Zoom, the broom, and Gnibbles, the familiar cat, Ursa is going to have her work cut out for her.
- Quick - Currently, this project is only a mapping demo, so it will only take a few minutes to view all the gags.
- Cheerful - Emo has left the building, nothing overly dark here.
- RPG "Short" - Even upon completion this game is intended to only take a couple of hours to complete.
- Standard Combat - Because not every game needs to re-invent the wheel.
- Colorful Cast - Dull NPC's sporting only "Hi welcome to our village" as their dialogue are not allowed.
- Many more locations than is presented in this first mapping demo.
- Ursa - An initiate witch, who wants to be come a grand witch, but her grades work against her.
- Gnibbles - Ursa's feline familiar with an over-abundance of cat-itude.
- Zoom - A broom that's sentient, but has a phobia of corners and dark places.
- ???? - A young woodsman who seems to be the best friend of a werewolf? What?!
Being honest, Ursa needs your help to solve the issues of this enchanted forest. Her grades have been terrible, and to get recognized as a licensed witch is going to take all she's got.
(Note: This is an early snapshot of a work in progress!)
|Tags||demo, Fantasy, RPG Maker, Short|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- An Actual StartOct 27, 2019
- Progress UpdateOct 10, 2019
- Witch of the Wicked WoodsMar 16, 2019
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.